SLT Parent Election
Please join to elect a new Parent representative to our School Leadership Team!PS145K The School of Innovation
PS 145 Character Day!
Students are encouraged to dress up as their favorite character.PS145K The School of Innovation
Title 1 Parent MeetingPS145K The School of Innovation
Student NYCDOE Account Access
Entry & Dismissal Policies
Health Screening- The NYC DOE Health Screening must be completed every day before entry:
Masks and Distancing
- All staff, students and families MUST be wearing a mask at all times.
- All parents/caregivers should maintain at least 3 feet of distance between each other when waiting for their children and when picking them up in the yard.
Entry & Dismissal for 2021-2022
Parents and caregivers, please read over this guidance about our Entry and Dismissal policies and procedures for the 2021-2022 school year. We appreciate your collaboration in making sure our students, families, and staff are safe and healthy. Parents- Arrival and Dismissal 2021-2022.pdf
Please Join our Community!
If you are interested in registering your child for PS 145, please reach out to our parent coordinator, Arlene Alamo at email@example.com or 347-338-8501.
Health and Safety In Our School
Find out more about health and safety at PS 145 and other NYC DOE schools. Go to Health and Safety
Our Shared Mission
At PS 145, we will build a community of learners where all faculty, staff, students, and parents are actively engaged in the educational process. Critical thinking, communication, creativity, and collaboration will be fostered through daily access to rigorous curricula across all content areas. We will create a positive, supportive educational environment that will develop lifelong learners, ready to be productive members of our global society.
Tech Support for Students & Families
iPads are now a hotpsot
Your child’s iPad is now a hotspot that allows you to connect other devices used for remote learning to the internet. It is easy:
● Go to Settings
● Find Personal Hotspot and click to take you to the login screen
● Select Allow Others to Join
● Devices other students in your house are using for remote learning can be added to that connection
● As a reminder, as with the iPad itself, the hotspot connection is to be used only to access remote learning activities. Any unauthorized use is strictly prohibited.
The Lion King Kids Disney Musical
Statement on Accessibility
We are working to make this website easier to access for people with disabilities, and follow the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines 2.0. If you need assistance or have any questions you may contact us:
100 Noll Street Brooklyn, NY 11206