Entry & Dismissal Policies
Health Screening- The NYC DOE Health Screening must be completed every day before entry:
Masks and Distancing
- All staff, students and families MUST be wearing a mask at all times.
- All parents/caregivers should maintain at least 3 feet of distance between each other when waiting for their children and when picking them up in the yard.
Entry & Dismissal for Friday, September 17th
Entry will remain the same for Friday, September 17th. Dismissal will be different for some grade levels. Please see below:
Our Shared Mission
At PS 145, we will build a community of learners where all faculty, staff, students, and parents are actively engaged in the educational process. Critical thinking, communication, creativity, and collaboration will be fostered through daily access to rigorous curricula across all content areas. We will create a positive, supportive educational environment that will develop lifelong learners, ready to be productive members of our global society.
Tech Support for Students & Families
iPads are now a hotpsot
Your child’s iPad is now a hotspot that allows you to connect other devices used for remote learning to the internet. It is easy:
● Go to Settings
● Find Personal Hotspot and click to take you to the login screen
● Select Allow Others to Join
● Devices other students in your house are using for remote learning can be added to that connection
● As a reminder, as with the iPad itself, the hotspot connection is to be used only to access remote learning activities. Any unauthorized use is strictly prohibited.
The Lion King Kids Disney Musical
Statement on Accessibility
We are working to make this website easier to access for people with disabilities, and follow the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines 2.0. If you need assistance or have any questions you may contact us:
100 Noll Street Brooklyn, NY 11206